Thursday 28 May 2015

Creating my MAP


What is my MAP? 

MAP for 

Mastery
Autonomy
Purpose

I started listening to
"Mastery"
Author
Robert Greene
on Audible.

Finding my superior skill
or knowledge on a particular subject,
has been a challenge for me.

I'm more of a Generalist.

Good at,
however Great
requires a patience
and sticking to one thing
that my love of variety,
is easily bored with.

As a generalist,
I adapt well
to changing
circumstances and environments,
often crave the change.

I'm also attracted to
a range of personalities
and new experiences.

It makes my life more fun.

"You can discover
more about a person
in an hour of play
than in a year of conversation."
Plato

Jon Ferrara CEO of Nimble
speaks about
work, play, relationships
and the importance
of connecting with shared passions.



I do not thrive in a limited set of conditions.
This goes to Autonomy
"one who gives oneself one's own law"

The RULE OF PLAY - for me.


Life for me does not feel
Alive
or Full of Purpose 
without PLAY.

My Heart says that
My Mastery is Variety and Adaptability
My Autonomy is Play
My Purpose is A LIFE LIVED ALIVE. 

My Map is starting to look like a lot of fun

What does your MAP look like?


No comments:

Post a Comment