Friday 1 May 2015

Denial

Let's See Where 90 days takes us.
Day 50, Friday
Denial

There are so many people around me
with struggles,
that my own
pale in comparison to.

Not to discount my struggles
because they are mine.

 However a question,
When life hands you yuck
 and it brings you to your knees,
 is being positive denial?

 Or is it the only thing
that gets us through?

I prefer to believe
the latter is true.

In The Arms Of The Angel
Sarah McLachlan
and Josh Groban

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. 
It turns what we have into enough, and more. 
It turns denial into acceptance, 
chaos to order, confusion to clarity. 
It can turn a meal into a feast, 
a house into a home, 
a stranger into a friend.

In 2012 I contributed to a book.

1000 tips for teenagers +200 extras.
Co-authored by Best-Selling Author
Kelly Falardeau, Martin Presse
and 120 other great friends.

 Today I'm revisiting that contribution.
I'm doing that by rereading my
"10 tips to get in touch".

 On page 154
 Begins my reminder to:
 #1. Feel the emotion.
 #2. Talk about it.
 #3. Walk it out.
 #4. Appreciate - Take time to thank someone.
 #5. MOVE - Listen to music and dance
- your favorite feel good tunes
are great to dance to.
#6. Own it - the way you feel is a result
of the meaning you have given
the moment.
#7.  Create  - use your imagination
To express yourself.
#8. Write -  Journal a story
In 3rd person.
#9.  Celebrate - your successes
 And those of others.
#10.  Love yourself,
 Life and others.

For details on each of these tips
please email
Consult@SystemsGirl.com

I would Love to see how
my contribution
adds value
to your life.

What tips do you have for getting through, the yuck?



No comments:

Post a Comment