Wednesday 13 May 2015

Let's get Negative

Let's See Where 90 Days takes us.
Day 62, Wednesday

Let's get Negative

 "Negative"....
 it's not that bad,
yet it has gotten an awful wrap 
over the years.

"No one will ever know 
what I went through 
to secure those negatives. 
The world can never appreciate it. 
It changed the whole course 
of my life."
Mathew Brady

What I've learned about
 the negative is...

It tells the truth 
and it wakes me up.
It lets me see my crap.
 Tells me the truth about my darkness.
 It gives me opportunity.

 In the truth,
in my crap, 
in the darkness, 
is the opportunity,
  and the chance,
 to see/witness 
and change,
 what I don't like.

Wrap your arms around that negative
 and give it a great big hug of gratitude 
and say thank you.

I see,
 I have a choice,
 I can make change happen. 

 Without you 
"negative"
I'd be blind,
asleep,
numb,
 unknowing.

Thank You
for the awareness 
you bring.


Feel different about "negative"?

No comments:

Post a Comment