Tuesday 12 May 2015

That ICK feeling



Let's See Where 90 Days takes us.
Day 61, Tuesday

That ICK feeling

Yesterday afternoon
it started.

Bills in the Mail
was the trigger.

This was on top of....
having to pay  for the right
 to have a credit card,
the denied margin account,
being in between unemployed
and
self-employed.

Short of disclosing
all my financial affairs,
there is a matter with the Government
over an amount that I'm owed.

So, that ICK feeling,
related to Money,
came for a visit.

I'm glad, I recognized it
for what it was.

I let the negative emotion live
long enough to be seen.

"Awareness is like the sun.
When it shines on things,
they are
transformed."
-Thich Nhat Hanh

I asked myself some
questions around Money
as a tool.

What can I do now,
and in small steps
over time
to improve?

First thing this morning
I saw my accountant.
I really like him!

I need a different tool,
for now.

How do I know?

The Energy does not match.

WOW!

Until there is an Energetic Match,
my Energy
has other placed
to BE.

It felt lighter,
freer, easier
and the ICK feeling,
Left.

I went swimming
with my Daughter
and spent time in the
hot tub.

I drank lots of water,
listened to an audio book
and went to bed,
early.

Is anything giving you That ICK feeling?


No comments:

Post a Comment