Thursday 26 March 2015

Budget Day in Alberta


Let's see what the next 90 days brings.

Day 14, Thursday

Budget Day in Alberta.



What will be the impact to our lives?

Taxes, Taxes, Taxes

Individual filing in Canada are due on or before April 30, 2014

I've been doing paper work. 

I like to get all my things to my accountant early. 

I don't do my own taxes anymore. 

It's not where I excel, it weighs heavy on me, 
and I will find all sorts of other things to do. 

Since I procrastinate in this area, it gets done when I give it to someone else to do.

I don't like having to pay taxes, but I like making money.

I also like healthcare, social resources  and education. 


I also like that there are deductions I can take advantage of. 

These change all the time another reason I have an accountant. 

It's up to them to stay up to date on the new things in their field.

Are you ready to file your taxes?

How does the new Budget impact you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment