Monday 16 March 2015

Great Conversations


Let's see what the next 90 days brings.

Day 3

Wasn't that a Party.... Irish Rovers 

It was the wine. 

Lots and Lots of wine. 

The first time I recall having toilet paper on my head. 
Oh yes this was on purpose. 

So today was slow. 
 A couple items on the to do list.... 

1. Go get my car. Hahahaha!
2. Coffee with a friend.
3. Car full of items to Goodwill - drop off.

I love meaningful conversations.

There is no substitute for human connection. 

I strive to have as many face to face engagements
as possible per year. 

I like to learn things,
even if what I'm learning happens to be about me. 

Today I learned a thing or two, 
based on the perspective of a friend. 

I'm grateful that the open, honest conversation was possible, 
so that the information I needed to hear, 
could be shared and received. 

There is information everywhere, however, it's not always 
in a form that everyone understoods. 

How many great conversations do you have a year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment