Friday 27 March 2015

Play Day


Let's see what the next 90 days brings.

Day 15, Friday

Play Day



The lost Art of Leisure.

By definition - Leisure includes free time.

I don't believe in free time.

Your time has value and thus it is never free.

On that note Leisure is time for you.

Time to spend away from business, work (including house, garage, yard work)
and education.

For my friends that love to read, this means you are reading Fiction.

Now, I don't spend a lot of my time in leisure.

I say this because much of what I do has dual purpose.

When I read I like to read business books.

My work and play over lap - a lot and I really like to learn.

I learn in every experience.

Big lesson earlier in the week about "Being Misunderstood"
came from a business conversation
that took place while cooking dinner for my family.

How much Leisure time do you make available for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment