Wednesday 10 June 2015

Commitment

Day 90 of 90

Well not really.

On March 13th
I committed to
 blog for 90 days.

It was a momentary 
decision. 
I had not blogged for 
90 consecutive days before.
Still have not.

It was a challenge, 
Is a challenge.

"Without commitment, 
you cannot have depth in anything, 
whether it's a relationship, 
a business or a hobby." 
―Neil Strauss

Today would have been 
the 90th day. 
Had I blogged every day 
I would be done. 

Like anything new, 
we have to give ourselves time
to learn.

Did I succeed?
Yes.

How have I measured that success?

If this were a test, 
My result
81/90
and maybe
some partial marks
for the 7 drafts,
that have not yet been
published as posts.

If I were requiring
100%
on the test
my expectations
would have been
very unfair
and I likely
would not have
even begun
the challenge.

 I will take
90%
and commit
to another challenge.

Are you committing favourably
or requiring too much from yourself?



No comments:

Post a Comment