Monday 8 June 2015

I Don't Feel Like It


I have a list of 
"I Don't Feel Like It"
items and they vary, 
depending on the day.

Laundry, Dishes, Cooking/Juicing, Cleaning,
Working, Exercising, Talking, Walking,
Thinking, Shopping, Eating, 
Planning Meals,
Returning Emails,
Writing, Reading,
Seeing Anyone, 
or Trying.

If it takes effort 
it is going to 
need energy.

“Those who think
 they have not time
 for bodily exercise
 will sooner or later
 have to find time
 for illness.” 
-Edward Stanley

What creates the energy
you need to do
what you don't feel like doing?

“This is how you do it: 
You sit down at the keyboard 
and you put one word after another 
until it’s done. 
It's that easy, 
and that hard.”
- Neil Gaiman 

I remind myself
that my actions
need to be in line
with what I say I want.

My actions need to
reflect
the life I want to have
and the person
I want to be.

Healthy and Fit = Eating Nutritious Foods
and Exercising

If I do want this than
planning meals,
cooking/juicing,
walking and exercising
are a must.

To be true to what I say I want
I would need to do some
of those
"I Don't Feel Like It"
things everyday.

If we are always on the
"I Don't Feel Like It"
side of things,
do we really want,
what we say we want?



No comments:

Post a Comment