Tuesday 21 April 2015

Courage

Let's see what 90 days brings
Day 40, Tuesday

Courage

Yes that is what the day was about. 

I definitely had a couple of 
conversations, 
that I was 
afraid to have.

No one went the hospital 
as a result. 

I think my worst fears 
around these two conversations were 
the emotions that might erupt,
hurt and anger. 

Whenever I think of Courage 
always appears, 
shaking and holding his tail.



But when it comes to quotes, 
Steve Jobs said it best....

"Your time is limited, 
so don't waste it living someone else's life. 
Don't be trapped by dogma - 
which is living with the results of 
other people's thinking. 
Don't let the noise of other's opinions
drown out your own inner voice. 
And most important, 
have the courage to follow your heart
and intuition." 

I'm glad I had the courage
to have those conversations. 

Is there anything you need to summon the courage for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment