Saturday 18 April 2015

Image

Let's see what the next 90 days brings.

Day 37, Saturday

Image

 So caught up in my day,
 I almost missed doing this post.

 A very full day start to finish.
 This post is my finish,
 For the day.

I worked in a database,
had a very long phone call,
Played with animals,
Attended a charity event
and read fiction of over an hour.

 As I sleep tonight,
 I am going to ponder some questions.

Please watch this video.
http://youtu.be/U2_nf4a89rg

 My questions are around image,
 The things that I do for the sake of an image.
I think we all do a bit of this,
to some degree.

"Behaviour is the mirror
In which
Everyone shows their image."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Is your behaviour showing people who you really are
or an image of what you want to be seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment