Thursday 16 April 2015

Patience

Let's see what the next 90 days brings.

Day 35, Thursday

Patience

Today was an exercise in patience. 

I can become frustrated by 
situations that seem simple
and turn complicated 
and time consuming. 

Yes this was my morning, 
on the phone with tech support. 

I find my own resourcefulness
and approaching matters with kindness
and humour,
change the outcome.

My whole day could have spiralled.

“A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” 
― Steve MaraboliLife, the Truth, and Being Free


The afternoon was more of the same. 
Exercising patience
with the acquisition
of new tools.

I desperately needed hardware upgrades.

However, this again could have had a very
different outcome.

I'm a much better person for
allowing the kind gestures
and humour to enter
the equation.

Can you remember a situation where patience and kindness,
with yourself and others,
changed the way
a day ended?

No comments:

Post a Comment