Tuesday 7 April 2015

Follow Through

Let's see what the next 90 days brings.

Day 26, Tuesday

Follow Through

An episode of Mad Men, of all things, 
has words ringing in my ears. 

"Do the Work"

Seems simple. 

We get what we put in, right?!

Not always.

For me this 90 days of blogging has been rewarding.

The daily commitment has not always been met.

I may have missed a day.

But I came back.

On day 26 I'm not even  a 3rd of the way,
yet I believe better follow through
comes from celebrating along the way.

Big Goals and May Small Celebrations
along the way.

"Desire is the key to Motivation,
but it's determination and commitment
to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal
- a commitment to excellence -
that will enable you to attain the success you seek."
Mario Andretti

What can you follow through on today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment