Saturday 25 April 2015

Moments

Let's See Where 90 days takes us.
Day 44, Saturday

Moments

What's in a day?
Moments, many, many moments
Are in a day.

For me a day begins with puppy
Asking to go outside,
Then maybe a child coming to cuddle.
Next, Music and Coffee.

I like to lay in bed and listen to tunes
Or a guided meditation.

I'm a wake up slowly
Vs a "feet hit the floor, when the alarm goes",
Type person.

I Love My Bed!

I prefer when there's time for reading
And exercise in the morning.

I like a full breakfast
Vs a bagel in hand on the way out the door.

I'm up early to allow the time.

I like to savour moments
And many of them
Through out a day,
happiness finds me.

I'm very grateful!

"I don't have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness -
 it's right in front of me
 if I'm paying attention and practicing gratitude.
Brene Brown

Rush and Hurrah
Are not my friends.

What daily moment do you enjoy?




No comments:

Post a Comment