Sunday 5 April 2015

Create the world around you

Let's see what the next 90 days brings.

Day 24, Sunday

What am I creating?

This has been a big question for me this year. 

My focus has been growth. 

I am growing and meditation is a large part of it. 

I enjoy meditation most mornings and evenings.

One meditation I like to include in my life,
is Burt Goldman's Quantum Jumping. 

I Love the Words
"Feeling Better than You Did Before"

The greatest achievement in life is to have the ability to create the world around you, 
so that it matches the dreams in your mind.” Mike Dillard

In the Quantum Jumping meditation 
I am guided to create a scene with my dual self 
and merge the scenes. 

Gives me a visual of my dreams in my mind and 
a vein for bringing them to reality. 

What are you doing to create your dream reality? 

No comments:

Post a Comment