Thursday 30 April 2015

Completion

Let's See Where 90 days takes us.
Day 49, Thursday

Completion

Today was very much about
completing various
outstanding 
items. 

I signed the paper work 
for the tax filing

Dropped off a form 
at a Government office. 

Sent an invoice 
for reimbursement of expenses
on a recent project. 

Then I sat with a pile of paper
to sort and complete.

Hello, Month End 
here's to 
tying up loose ends.

I find unfinished things 
like little capsules of energy
where the energy is running out, 
leaving the capsule empty. 

It feels good to get complete with things. 

"I feel I should be trying to 
complete my life, 
whatever 
'completing a life' 
means."
Oliver Sacks

Is there one thing you can complete 
that will give you back energy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment